The American Cponsumer Tax is A TERRIBLE IDEA FOR MANY REASONS. DO NOT BE SEDUCED BY THIS UNAMERICAN shell game.
PLEASE SEE JACK'S FURTHER COMMENTS IN EMAIL DATED 2011-03-27 TITLED "JUST SAY NO TO AMERICAN CONSUMER TAX ACT"
AMERICAN CONSUMER TAX (ACT)
You can ACT now in 3 easy steps!
1) Abolish income tax in its entirety.
Repeal the 16th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and replace it with common sense taxation,
as called for in the original Constitution by the Founding Fathers.
Close IRS office.
2) You keep your paycheck.
Budget your own money.
3) Implement equal sales tax on all goods.
Why ACT now?
It's the only sure way to turn around America.
Who wants to ACT now?
All United States of America Citizens; regardless their political, religious, business affiliations, ethnicity, gender, social-economic arena.
Who does not want to ACT now?
Anyone who wants to control you and take your paycheck, including Socialists, Marxists, Fascists, Communists.
How to ACT now:
a) Before you sell a product you will be required to register with your state.
b) State provides registered seller an "ACT Sales I.D." number.
c) State provides seller the simple formula which adjusts cash, debit, check and credit receipts, and determines
how much money state receives from your sales.
d) Depending on duration of sales (One day garage sale, or year round retailer), seller may choose the formula
and form in hard copy or software program.
e) Software would be downloaded on cash registers, and percentage automatically deducted and sent to state
on daily basis.
f ) Software or hard copy formula would be the "tax collectors." Not the seller!
Would any product be exempt?
How can my state ACT now?
Your state will be responsible for:
* ACT registrations
* ACT enforcement
* ACT collections
* ACT Sales I.D. data base
* Agreement with federal as to dollar amount (%) sent to federal
What happens if you ACT now?
You will be able to keep your entire paycheck!
What you earn will be no one's business except yours!
Finally - you'll know your true earnings, and enjoy budgeting, saving, investing and spending it!
You can work like everything, and know the federal government won't penalize you for "earning too much."
1) Federal spending will be reined in to handling only those areas as outlined in our U.S. Constitution.
2) Ending the costly processing fees that accrue in federal will give states a higher yield on ACT monies collected.
3) Instead of sending your withholding tax to federal, your employer will be able to give that money directly to you!
4) Countless hours and money wasted calculating dollars and interpreting elusive tax codes will be freed up to produce.
5) Employers would be able to pass on savings to their employees, build infrastructure, and produce more products.
6) Each person who sets foot on U.S. soil would help American Citizens, each time they purchased something.
7) Non-discriminatory, ACT would give illegal immigrants, tourists, drug dealers, whomever, an opportunity to work
together and contribute to the re-building of America.
8) Those who off-shore their money would no longer have reason to do so. They'd keep their money in America, increase deposits
and improve financial stability of banks.
9) Banks would loan money, thereby capitalizing businesses that produce and provide goods and services.
Income tax is un-constitutional. It can be and must be completely dissolved.
Honest citizens who made mistakes on their tax forms need to be de-criminalized.
Class warfare, and the invasive, unfair powers of IRS will end.
An implementation hypothesis: Under a 20% ACT, Joe the plumber would spend $20.00 on a $100.00 wrench, whereas Donald Trump would spend $200,000 on million dollar
jet, and Margie the
medical marijuana user would spend $200.00 on a thousand dollar prescription.
Charitable citizens would have more to give to their neighbor in need.
ACT would generate enthusiasm and incentive for the creators to create, entrepreneurs to take risks and venture capitalists to invest. Manufacturing will reinstall on U.S. soil,
jobs would be created, consumers
would buy...and so the circle would continue.
States would rightfully handle their own unique education, medical, welfare, road needs.
Federal would be forced to rein in spending and stay within the U.S. Constitution defines which include: international defense, trade, highways/skyways/byways.
Onerous policies like death tax will become moot; law makers will have opportunity to address critical matters instead of conjuring ways to steal your paycheck.
ACT will generate more monies than taxing incomes.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME:____________________________________________________ CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
Please print, distribute, discuss, cuss and fine tune until you can keep your paycheck.