1st Distribution: Property Rights Individuals & Groups, Family Business Property Owners, Evergreen Freedom Foundation, Legal Freedom Foundations2nd Distribution: Washington House & Senate, DOE, Governor's Office, AG Office, State Supreme Court, King County, King County Ag, PA Offices, WAUSDOJ3rd Distribution: Montana House & Senate, Governor Schweitzer & Lt. Governors Bohlinger (Fax 406-444-5529 & 406-444-4648)4th Distribution: Media
This is 4 emails in one plus research material I have uploaded to a new web page.1. Please read the attached email CAPR Letter to San Juan WA County Planning Commission, "Shorelines & You" by Frank Penwell (also embedded below) ( 2 min.)2. Please read the attached email "Supreme Court Decision on Private Property Rights ... and Municipalities..." by Janna Legg (also extract below) (3 min.)3. Especially watch ALL this video in Janna Legg's email. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw3RiMdS7sE&feature=player_embedded (10 Minutes)
- Note this video is about LA County Board of Supervisors taking the Antelope Valley & scattered, mostly poor property owners. The Board went silent when asked why they are doing this.
- Henry Lamb speaks to this here - http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/lamb/110919
- Note chart below showing that LA County is the largest county in America AND larger than 44 American states.4. The material above and below offers a perfect segue to a new web site documentary (link below) titled "Reverse Engineering Municipal Corporations & Evil Empires". Summary charts, abstract and comments provided herein (5 minutes).Jack VenrickEnumclaw, WashingtonRollins, Montana
----- Original Message -----From: Frank M PenwellTo: Frank M PenwellSent: Friday, September 02, 2011 10:39 AMSubject: San Juan County CAO-BAS
Dear County Council and Citizens,
A few County Critical Areas Ordinance concerns:
· County Staff and County Committees communicate with certain individuals and organizations and ignore other individuals and organizations.
· Staff delete some emails w/o reading them.
· Staff do not answer written citizen questions submitted to them.
· Staff write and condense information that they are not qualified to synthesize. The WA. Policy Center noted Staff made basic factual mistakes, misquoted information, and speculated.
· Staff asks special interests to respond in support of “personal” scientific theories, rather than seeking out peer reviewed science.
· Staff refuses to address: What and where are the identified local problems? County Staff is headed toward recommending 100 to 200 foot buffers, in spite of DOE’s pronouncement that we have pristine waters, while other jurisdictions are allowed to have 25 foot buffers.
If you follow the money, or have been reading CAPR San Juan’s Fact Sheets, or CSA’s writings, you understand “Agendas” and “Special interests” are driving this process.
According to: Fish and Wildlife, N.W. Indian Fisheries and NOAA, marine life in Puget Sound is primarily affected by 4 factors: (the all-H analyzer) Habitat (spawning streams), Hatcheries, Harvest, and Hydro (Dams). To this we should add: Stormwater runoff from streets, industrial pollution, and municipal sewers. You will notice that there is a lack of science that relates to private property being a problem. Note that all identified factors/problems are controlled by government. It is not rocket science to conclude that waterfront homes, recreational docks, and private property are not measurable problems.
In 2008 I wrote that the County CAO process would lead to: a huge number of properties being affected, and our citizens not being able to afford to remodel or build due to over burdensome regulations. I also pointed out that we would not be able to plant fruit trees or gardens in wetlands or buffers. Staff responded by saying that few properties would be fully encumbered, and gardens and fruit trees would be allowed. When maps were presented that showed about 90% of properties affected, and I provided a copy of DOE's letter to Staff, my comments were substantiated.
Due process has not taken place in our CAO process, see Attorney General, Rob McKenna’s 2006 Memorandum, and CAPR San Juan letters to Council on this subject.
It is time to stop Staff’s playing politics, and their following special interests' directives. Their misinformation to our Council will lead our Council into years of legal battles with our citizens. It is time for Staff to be intellectually honest and fair, and base decisions on real science and environmental need. We need to demand that our County Staff lessen the regulatory burdens of our existing Critical Areas Ordinance, and not recommend making zoning regulations a “criminal” act. Staff needs to stop philosophizing and theorizing what problem an individual property might cause, and focus on “What are the identified problems?” Then we can all stand together and make a difference by solving any locally identified problems.
Citizen Alliance For Property Rights
San Juan County Washington
Extract from above email from Janna Legg titled "Supreme Court Decision On Private Property Rights ...."
The Supreme Court Has Ruled!! A Story from Steve Scott In The Faceoff Movement(If you are battling any private property issues or code enforcement issues, this case will help you)The Supreme Court ruled that Municipalities cannot exert any acts of ownership and control over property that is not OWNED by them, see Palazzolo v. Rhode Island 533 US 606, 150 L.Ed. 2d 592, 121 S.Ct. ___ (2001) (no expiration date on the taking clause for City's illegal enforcement of its Codes on the man's private property and restricting the man's business), affirming both Lucas v South Carolina Coastal Council, 505 US 1003, 120 L.Ed. 2d 798 (1992). (butterfly activists and Code Enforcement cannot restrict development of the man's private swampland unless they lawfully acquire the land FIRST, surveying with binoculars constitutes a "takings"), and Monterey v. Del Monte Dunes, 526 US 687 (1999), 143 L.Ed. 2d 882 S.Ct.____ (1998).
In the Monterey case, the California private property owner was awarded $8 million for Code Enforcement's illegal trespass and restriction of his business, and another $1.45 million for the aggravation of a forced sale.
Federal Law also prohibits Cities and Counties from issuing citations against businesses, see Title 18 U.S.C. § § 891-896, quoting Section 891 … "An extortionate means is any means which involves the use, or an express or implicit threat of use, of violence or other criminal means to cause harm to the person, reputation, or property."The Appellees respectfully submit that the contours of the Appellees' Fourth Amendment rights are sufficiently clear that a reasonable code enforcement officer would have fair notice and understand that a nonconsensual warrantless intrusion upon the Appellees' private property is unlawful conduct. Because the law was clearly established and a reasonably competent public official should know the law governing his conduct, Officer Lawing's immunity defense should fail. Anderson v. Creighton, 483 U.S. 635, 640, 107 S.Ct. 3034, 3039, 97 L.Ed.2d 523 (1987); See; Harlow v. Fitzgerald, 457 U.S. 800, 818-819 (1982).
“Searches conducted outside the judicial process, without prior approval by judge or magistrate, are per se unreasonable under the Fourth Amendment — subject only to a few specifically established and well-delineated exceptions..’ Beck v. Ohio , 379 U.S. 89, 96.
“Property does not have rights. People have rights. The right to enjoy property without unlawful deprivation, no less than the right to speak, is in truth a “person” right, whether the” property” in question be a welfare check, a home, or a savings account. In fact, a fundamental interdependence exists between the personal right to liberty and the personal property right. Neither could have meaning without the other. The rights in property are the basic civil rights has long been recognized. Congress recognized these rights in 1871 when it enacted the predecessor of 42 U.S.C. 1983 and 1343(3). We do no more than reaffirm the judgment of congress today.” Lynch v. Household Finance Corp., 405 U.S. 538 (1972).
Private property is owned and controlled by private individuals. There is no monetary or proprietary interest that a government at any level has in controlling property belonging to a private individual. The property owner decides with whom he/she wishes to negotiate, procure a contract, dispose of or improve property. Jones v. Mayer Co., 392 U.S. 409 (1968). It has been described as the very essence of a scheme of ordered justice, Brock v. North Carolina, 344 US 424, 97 L Ed 456, 73 S Ct 349 and it has been said that without it, the right to private property could not be said to exist, in the sense in which it is known to our laws. Ochoa v. Hernandez y Morales, 230 US 139, 57 L Ed 1427, 33 S Ct 1033.
No such statutory authority for warrantless searches appears to exist with regard to local code enforcement boards or code inspectors. Therefore, the administrative searches or inspections under consideration may not be constitutionally conducted without the consent of the owner or the operator or occupant of the affected premises or without a duly issued search warrant. Olson v. State, 287 So.2d 313 (Fla.1973).
The U.S. Supreme Court held that administrative inspections of commercial structures as well as private residences are forbidden by the Fourth Amendment when conducted without a warrant. Jones v. City of Longwood , Florida , 404 So.2d 1083 (5th DCA.Fla. 1981).
The trial court did not err in holding the ordinance unconstitutional under the Fourth Amendment insofar as it purports to authorize removal of inoperable vehicles from private property without first obtaining the property owner's consent or a warrant. (beyzayiff v. city of St. Louis ) Missouri court of appeals, eastern dist. 1997.
"Further, an officer's unreasonable ignorance that he has violated a clearly established right does not save his claim of qualified immunity. Gilker v. Baker (9th Cir. 1978) 576 F.2d 245, 247; Coleman v. McHenry (E.D.Va. 1990) 735 F. Supp. 190, 193, affd. mem. (4th Cir. 1991) 945 F.2d 398.
"Even the most law-abiding citizen has a very tangible interest in limiting the circumstances under which the sanctity of his home may be broken by official authority……"It is said, however, that this fine is so small as to amount only to an assessment to cover the costs of the inspection. Yet if this fine can be imposed, the premises can be revisited without a warrant and repeated fines imposed. The truth is that the amount of the fine is not the measure of the right. The right is the guarantee against invasion of the home by officers without a warrant." Frank v. Maryland, 359 U.S. 360, 375 (1959) (J. Douglas, dissenting).
A local government code inspector is not authorized to enter onto any private, commercial or residential property to assure compliance with or to enforce the various technical codes or to conduct any administrative inspections or searches without the consent of the owner or the operator or occupant of such premises, or without a duly issued search or administrative inspection warrant.
The protection from unreasonable searches provided by section 12, Article I, Florida Constitution, and the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, are extended to both business or commercial premises and to private residences.See, See v. City of Seattle, supra n. 7, in which the U.S. Supreme Court held that administrative inspections of commercial structures as well as private residences are forbidden by the Fourth Amendment when conducted without a warrant; and Jones v. City of Longwood, Florida, supra n. 7, in which the court, in a wrongful death action, stated that an ordinance requiring the building inspector and fire chief to periodically inspect all buildings and structures within the city was qualified by the Fourth Amendment and could not authorize inspections of private property without a warrant.To Your Success!!Janna Legg
- The above two emails from Frank and Janna coincided with this web page report (link below) to segue into the dark side of municipal corporations.
112 Municipal County Corporations are larger than 1 to 42 states 31 Municipal City Corporations are larger than 1 to 39 states controlling 39,630,620 Citizens.Let's explore municipal corporations to see how individual sovereignty has been taken & centralized into feudal monarchies & monopolies.
- Please refer to attached Excel Spread Sheet "Populations Compare States Counties Cities" for more complete viewing of this research data.
- 112 Municipal County Corporations have now grown larger than 1 to 42 states controlling 136,845,991 Citizens.
- 31 Municipal City Corporations have grown larger than 1 to 39 states controlling 39,630,620 Citizens.
- 143 Municipal County and City Corporations ARE LARGER THAN most STATES controlling 176,476,611 Citizens or 57.5% of 307 million Americans as of 2009.
- Over 1000 politicians/lawyers in 143 municipal public corporations represent roughly 5% of the equivalent legislative size of the same number of states.
- Municipalities were originally organized for sharing and direct billing of common infrastructure by free choice and individual contracting for services.
- Municipalities were never given the power to extort property owners or its Citizens through a monopoly or any type of force.
- Public or private corporations cannot bestow power upon themselves nor the use of force be bestowed upon them by majorities or minorities over Citizens.
- No corporation, or majority or minority, may legitimately bind any American Citizen directly or indirectly without contracting directly with them individually.
- Public corporations have perverted simple free choice community utility departments into feudal municipal monopolies of escalating tyranny for profit and power.
ABSTRACT - "Reverse Engineering Municipal Corporations" - A Website Report http://www.freedomforallseasons.org/ReverseEngineeringEvilEmpires.htmlThe American "public sector" is not public in the true and honest meaning.
- The British municipal monarchy infrastructure and the ideology was not taken out of the colonial governments when the British were thrown back into the sea in 1781 at the Battle of Yorktown by General Washington and his few brave patriots.
- This despotic municipal hierarchy has destroyed more American freedoms, rights and innocent lives than King George III occupation of the colonies from 1675 to 1781.
- This network of global to local state sponsored tyranny can easily be privatized, capitalized and repackaged into private enterprises and coops competing with like kind services and offered back to any Citizen or community who wish such services without the tyranny of regulation and without any taxation upon local Citizens.
- There is more than enough legitimate taxes from the private corporations and the sale and lease of public resources to supplement services others need but cannot afford.
- Check out this research 21. Freedom From ALL Tax Takings Upon The Natural Born State Citizens
- Municipal corporations are filthy rich and bankrupted or on the edge, because most have squandered precious limited legitimate funds on predatory cereal political & police state agencies.
- The answer is to dismantle these illegitimate cereal agencies and there will be more than enough legitimate tax revenue to supplement essential public services.
- Once the public sector is privatized, tax and code tyranny disappear.
- No power or sovereignty over the lives and traditions of free Americans was ever rightfully given to these public utility infrastructures.
- Municipalities were never meant to be more than the free choice convenient sharing and direct billing of common infrastructure costs for its Citizens.
- It is the private sector which makes America NOT the public sector, i.e. the public sector serves the private sector.
- Centuries of reform which amounted to different bodies centralizing individual free choice never worked.
- The public sector must be completely dismantled and privatized into local Coops and private local enterprise competing freely in a free market by free choice.Here is the rest of the story in a web site report link here - http://www.freedomforallseasons.org/ReverseEngineeringEvilEmpires.htmlProperty and business owners are finding this out every day as they fight for their life and property.
- Global to local municipal corporations with the help of UN Agenda 21 have become systemic self chartered vampires.
- We are not living in a free republic in any sense of the true and honest meaning.
- We are living in political subdivision prison camps, set up deliberately by the professional career politicians, lawyers and bankers & profiting NGO's.
- The populations in these super political subdivisions are exploding (UN Agenda 21), as you can see in the Excel spread sheet attached, in more ways than one.American natural born and rightfully naturalized owe nothing to these bandit "public" corporations by the higher fundamental and founding laws of the land, i.e. the Laws of Nature and Natures God, the Declaration of Independence and the spirit and success of the first American Revolution.
- Municipalities must be dismantled, reorganized and privatized into local free choice enterprises and coops without tax and police tyranny.
- The reason these parasitic monarchies have not been dismantled is obvious.
- The global to local (Agenda 21) political, legal and banking cartels and a few benefiting parasitic groups have found better career security by enslaving millions through thousands of political subdivisions using a few thousand greedy politicians thereby bypassing property owners and sovereign American Citizens, i.e. divide and conquer.WHAT MUST BE DONEJack VenrickEnumclaw, WashingtonRollins, MontanaPioneer Family of MontanaPioneer Family of NebraskaPioneer Family of WisconsinThe Boeing Company30 Years Service - RetiredMontana State UniversityB.S. Electrical EngineeringM.S. Applied Science -Business AdministrationIndustrial EngineeringP.S. #1.All takings of YOUR private and YOUR public property including your traditions and labor are taken through a network of legal fiction public and private corporations and THEIR charters. These charters were created by professional politicians and lawyers. I hope you see this agenda more clearly on the Excel sheet below.Please link to the complete research above if you have not studied this material before. The truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
- In summary, individual sovereignty and allodial rights were taken by the politicians, attorneys and prosecuting attorneys.
- "Attorney General" and "prosecuting attorney" never existed in the 1878 constitution version, however now there are 9 words in the current constitution for each.
- The word "attorney" nearly tripled from 1878 to the current constitution.
- Corporations became 4 times more mentioned than in 1878.
- The word "Penal" increased 50%.
- The word "Revenue" increased 29 times more.
- The word "Judges" increased over 5 times.
- The word "Tax(es)" increased over 5 times.
- "Amendments" increased 21 times.
- The word "Property" increased 4 times due mostly because of amending.
- "Municipal corporation" increased by 17%.
- "Eminent Domain" increased 7 times.
- The word "Oath(s)" decreased over half.
- "Allodial" was eliminated.
- "Sovereignty" was eliminated.
- To see the rest of the story, link to the complete research and conclusion. It will be more unbelievable that what you have read herein.P.S. #2.This chart is relatively self explanatory. In short, the books have been cooked. To understand how this was done, if you need more evidence than the above table, ....
- please link here - http://www.freedomforallseasons.org/FreedomFromTheStateofWashingtonCONstitutionThatNeverWas.asp
- and/or here - http://www.freedomforallseasons.org/FreedomFromTheBrotherhoodofDarkness.htmlP.S. #3. All takings of YOUR private and public property are done through a subversive agenda of decades of dogma glamorizing the criminal act
www.FreedomForAllSeasons.org - Table of Contents 1. Mission Statement 2. Natural Law & Natural Rights 3. Unalienable Rights vs. Inalienable Rights 4. Organic Laws of The United States of America 5. The British Common Law 6. The U.S. Constitution That Never Was 7. Current Property Battles -Taking Back Our Rights 8. Freedom From Alternative Energy Myths 9. Freedom From Critical Area Ordinances Myths 10. Freedom From Fish Myths 11. Freedom From Endangered Species Mythomania 12. Freedom From Environmental Extremism 13. Freedom From Government Cover Ups - The 9-11 Hot Engineering Facts 14. Freedom From Government Roundabout Nonsense For Humans & Fish 15. Freedom From Illegal Aliens in Government 16. Freedom From "Man Caused" Global Warming Myths 17. Freedom From Rails To Trails Takings 18. Freedom From Rural Cleansing and Government Junk Agenda "Science" 19. Freedom From The State of Washington Constitution That Never Was 20. Freedom To Keep & Bear Arms 21. Freedom From ALL Tax Takings Upon The Natural Born State Citizens 22. Freedom To Own Land With Allodial Rights 23. Freedom To Own Property W/O TYRANNY - Embattled Owner Stories 24. Freedom From The unFederal unReserve 25. Freedom From King County WA Municipal Corporation - The Great Imposter 26. Must Read Must Subscribe Must Support Must See 27. Freedom From Water Takings 28. Freedom From Defacto Laws (New) 29. Reverse Engineering Evil Empires (New) 30. Freedom From The Brotherhood of Darkness (New) 30. Jack's Prose From The Heart 31. About Jack