Free Choice Is Sacred
- My name is Jack Venrick, I live on 10 acres north of Enumclaw for the last 30 years. I am originally from Montana. I am a retired Boeing engineer.
- I put my land into Open Space the Farmland Preservation Program in 2002 because I was on a fixed pension and could not afford the increasing property taxes.
- This was one of the worst mistakes of my life. I nearly lost my farm to fire and even my life due to the insane restrictions. I can no longer work my land.
- All This so called Farmland Preservation Program, Public Benefit Rating System & this criminal thought to limit farm home size in King County is only coming from the environmental extreme movement in Seattle .
- These programs & strangling regulations have nothing to do with farming & everything to do with State & county political pandering to Seattle greens.
- How many freedoms and lives will you have to destroy before you understand, that you cannot control anyone, least of all by oppression?
- You cannot even control yourselves, let alone how I live.
- Not even the most brutal dictators could stop freedom.
- Freedom is about individual free choice not tyrannical government regulation.
- Freedom is sacred.
- I will make it my life’s passion to expose those of you who are taking our sacred freedoms, liberties and natural rights.
- I will shut down your sources of funding including farmland preservation bonds.
- Property Rights = Constitutional Rights = Natural Rights = Freedom = Liberty
Rural Land & Home Owner