Anything else you would like to know, just let me know! Hopefully this helps.
From: Jack Venrick
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 11:36 AM
To: Laura Philpot
Hi Laura -
Thanks for responding. I had
given up and was looking for
I do business in
1. How many traffic Cams are there that watch traffic flow?
2. How many cams take pictures of our license plates?
3. Which cams do what? There are larger 2"long white tubular cams and smaller 1/2" shorter tubular cams or sensors (?)with strobe lights.
4. I see these cams/sensors all over town and the signs "Photo Safe" even on more corners with no cam equipment.
5. Do you have these cams mapped out and on line for the public to check out what is going on?
I also found this article on traffic management and see what looks like the long white 2" cams
----- Original Message -----
From: Laura Philpot
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 8:04 AM
Subject: RE: Help
Hi, I am the traffic engineer for
. What can I do for you? Auburn
From: Lorrie Rempher
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:59 AM
Subject: FW: Help
This came in while I was on vacation….I thought I would forward to you.
From: Jack Venrick [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 12:13 AM
To: Lorrie Rempher
Can you please email me the name and email of the traffic engineering person in
. I have been trying to pass on some info. Auburn