----- Original Message -----Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 9:37 AMSubject: Fort Discovery - New Videos Uploaded!
Dear family, friends, citizens and business associates:
Jeffco101 Major Topic During Public Comment at BOCC
Bill Miller ask BOCC to Consider Stopping Public Comment
Watch Bill Miller Video - Bill Miller - Stopping Public Comment
PDN Reports Dalzell Won't Seek Re-election...
Read PDN article - Jefferson County prosecutor not running for a fourth term
First, Fischbach, then HE Berteig, Now Dalzell, Who's Next...SSNW may be contagious
· Jeffco101 takes #1 spot when searching on Google for Jefferson County Washington 959 videos uploaded, 27,691 videos watched by concerned citizen!
· DOE to hold Public Comment tonight on 150' proposed shoreline set-backs (see below)
· SSNW hearing moved to May 10, due to criminal case, Jefferson County attempting to hold SSNW to 19 employees and restricting law enforcement officers from shooting at its gun ranges...does Jefferson County regulate who can shoot at the Jefferson County Sportsmen Club?
· Need ammunition? SSNW is an approved Winchester dealer email@example.com "SSNW helping citizens shoot more for less"
· Interested in learning how to do Public Records Request? Contact Jeffco101 at Jeffco101@yahoo.com
What’s going on in Jefferson County? Watch Jeffco101 and find out.
New Videos Uploaded:
April 19, 2010, Jefferson County Board of County Commissioners - Public Comment (click on link below)
Ø Tom Thiersch - County Contracting
Ø Jim Fritz - Port Townsend Wildlife vs. Old Growth Forest
Ø Larry Carter - Grants
Ø Joe D'Amico - Jeffco101/George Yount/Business Licenses
Ø George Yount - Jeffco101/Joe D'Amico
Ø Mike Belenski - Jeffco101/George Yount
Ø Bill Miller - Stopping Public Comment
April 20, 2010, Dept. of Ecology (DOE) SMP Public Hearing, 1700, Open House, 1900 (7pm) Public Comment, Fort Worden Commons; Can’t attend the hearing?
Send written comments to Mr. Jeffree Stewart, Regional Planner for DOE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 21, 2010, Board Budget Committee Meeting, 1st Floor Conf. Room, 0830 hrs, Jefferson County Courthouse
April 26, 2010, 0900 hrs, Jefferson County Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Meeting; View the Agenda
ü 0901 - Public Comment (up to 30 minutes);
ü - Commissioners Briefing (time and duration indeterminate);
ü - Regular Agenda (time and duration indeterminate);
ü - Recess to lunch;
ü 1330 - County Administrator Briefing (duration indeterminate).
May 28, 2010, Juan de Fuca Festival of the Arts, Port Angeles;
August 14, 2010, Fort Discovery Picnic, 1200 hrs, USN SAR Helicopter, 56th US Army Band, Airlift NW, USN EOD Bangor, US Border Patrol, SSNW ATFP Boat, Jefferson County Fire District #5, Clallam County Fire Dist #3, Jefferson County Sheriff's Department and Costco.
Over 13,622 Jeffco101 channel views from concerned citizens!
Listen to citizens speak about the real issues in Jefferson County. Watch for yourself and see what actually happens with your own eyes and ears. Forward this email to your family and friends.
Click on Jeffco links below:
Joe D'Amico, Editor